Key responsibilities include: :
Reporting to the General Librarian, the Assistant Librarian (Primary School) is responsible for processing new library books and withdrawal of old materials in order to maintain an up to date and interactive library service for our Primary School students. This is a full-time role with duties including circulation of library books and periodicals, handling enquiries from Teachers, Students and School Staff, re-shelving of used resources and assisting with creative student displays.
- Thai Nationality , fluent speaking and written English essential
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in [preferred educational background]
- Good interpersonal skills with initiative and the ability to work independently
- Service minded with excellent communication
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy essential
- High attention to detail