The Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, invites applications for the position of Lecturer, detailed as follows:
1. Thai or any other nationalities
2. Doctoral degree in demography or population studies
(Experienced in formal demography or applied statistics is preferable.)
3. High proficiency in English (reading, speaking, listening, and writing)
4. Be a proficient user of English language. Applicant ’s English proficiency test result must meet the criteria of English Language examination for University Employees, B.E. 2559:
– IELTS (Academic Module) overall score of 6.0 or more
– TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) 79 or more
– TOEFL-ITP 550 or more
– TOEFL-CBT 213 or more
If not having an English test score written above, the applicant must complete a degree program taught in English (international program) from countries that have English as their official language.
5. For other nationalities: good proficiency in Thai is an advantage.
For further information, please click this link: https://muhr.mahidol.ac.th/E-Recruitment/user_en/job/view.php?id=1523