SRIMAHA PHOTE, PRACHIN BURI, THAILAND 2514O
– Native English speakers
– Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
– 0-5 years teaching experiences, and fresh graduates are welcomed
– With TESOL, TEFL CERTIFICATE OR RELATING CERT.
– With no Criminal record
– Be flexible and eager to learn new circumstance
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Teacher who has experiences of teaching kids is very preferred.
1) Teaching hours are not over 80 hours/ month.
2) Prepare lesson plans on time
3) Evaluate students’ performance and motivate students to develop their language skills
4) Support academic tasks
Salary and Benefits
1) Monthly salary depends on experiences of teaching and nationalities
2) Extra hours of work is paid.
3) Work permit and the Teachers council permit costs will be covered by 304 Language School once a NON B visa has been obtained.
4) The school will support to find a good accommodation.
5) All paperworks for the work permits will be done by 304LS.
Documents are required for job application:
1. Resume with photo (only)
2. Copy of passport
3. Copy of Bachelor’s degree or higher
4. Copy of transcript
5. Criminal record from the country resided
6. Copy of working or training certificates and letters (if any)
7. TOEIC score at least 850 for non native speakers
** If the qualified candidate can start work immediately, he/she would be most considered.
If you are interesred in this position,please send your resume, including the related documents via this email
For more information, please contact :
Ms. Ratchanee A. (Mai) / TEL: 086-3168885
Ms. Jianan J. (Carey) / TEL: 085-511-2168
304 Language School
352/28 – 31 MOO 7, SRIMAHA PHOTE, PRACHIN BURI, THAILAND 2514O