Details of Position
We believe that looking after our teachers is the best way of looking after our students. You should apply to us because:
1. You?ll be one of four native level English speaking teachers in an English centre in Ben Tre, an attractive and peaceful town in the Mekong Delta, two hours? coach journey from Ho Chi Minh city. There will also be many Vietnamese teachers, who are proficient in English, and a really friendly school atmosphere.
2. We will pay for your accommodation in the hotel pictured, and help you to organise transport to and from the school.
3. When you arrive in Vietnam (at Ho Chi Minh city airport) we will pick you up from the airport, and take you to a hotel. Then you?ll have a few days of training here in Ho Chi Minh city before heading to Ben Tre. We will continue to support you with training and professional development.
4. Ben Tre is a calm delta city, with a large river running through it (pictured). It is famous for the quality of its fruit (coconuts in particular). its fresh air, and has started to become a popular destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City.
5. The cost of living is cheap, and we pay for your accommodation, so it will be a good chance to save money whilst enjoying the slower pace of life that Ben Tre has to offer.
6. Unlike some other companies, we?ll be able to show you the centre where you’ll be working and the hotel where you?ll stay before offering you the job, so you?ll know exactly what you?re signing up for(Mar. 2016)
7. Our teaching methodology focuses on making fun, dynamic lessons that keep all students engaged. You?ll build up a large repertoire of games and activities for language learning, whilst having a positive impact on students? lives.
To work for us you’ll need:
– to be a native level English speaker.
– A university degree.
– A CELTA or Trinity certTESOL certificate, or equivalent.
– A recent Police Background Check.
Salary and Benefits
– A competitive salary based on your teaching experience.
– Great welfare support to help you get settled in.
– Someone to meet you at the airport.
– Individual training and professional support.
– Help in getting your working visa before you arrive.
– A salary review every 6 months, based on performance.
– Management by a native English speaker.