Sabai-Jai International Kindergarten School is looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher to join our roster of experienced, motivated and effective teaching professionals. The successful candidate will assume a classroom of 16 students (maximum). We strive in every way to create an inspiring and enriching atmosphere both for our students and personnel. SBI puts strong emphasis on physical activity, interactive learning, and English fluency. Every day, we encourage our teachers to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons. Teachers are expected to teach children with patience and creativity. Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
• Native English Speaker
• BSc degree in education or equivalent.
• Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide.
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Teaching and organization skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
• Available to start in August 2019
• Follow a complete teaching plan already set out by the school’s curriculum advisor.
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
• Organize learning material and resources.
• Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
• Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
• Cooperate with administration staff.
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.