Experienced Nursery School Teacher with a valid university degree and experience in early years education in Thailand. Native English speaker required.
Phoenix School in Pattaya, requires an experienced Native English teacher for an interesting teaching job in our early years English Programme. Phoenix is a Cambridge International Examination School. With a well-equipped and modern nursery.
You must be a Native English Speaking Teacher (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand) with a real university degree, and at least 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand. Our strong preference goes to teachers who are properly qualified with either a degree in education, PGCE, or a postgraduate diploma in education.
- Valid Bachelor’s university degree. (We check all degrees for validity).
- Preference for qualified teachers who have at a minimum a postgraduate qualification in education and/or hold a Thai teachers license.
- Native English Speaker (we only reply to teachers from the countries listed).
- 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand with young learners.
- Live in or near Pattaya.
- Provide references from previous employment which we may contact.
- Police clearance cert from your home country. (This is a must, no exceptions).
- Nursery teacher duties with an assigned class.
- Take part and assist in all school activities.
- Team player.
- Hard worker who views teaching as a profession.
Up to 51,000 THB for qualified teachers (degree in education or degree plus a postgraduate certificate in education) less if unqualified, but not less than 45,000 THB.
Once you have your work permit, you can join the social security scheme which offers you free medical treatment.
Approximately 5 weeks paid vacation which is allocated at various times of the year upon passing probation.
Visa and work permit fee reimbursed on completion of contract by the school with assistance on visa paperwork.
Please email your CV, and a scan of your university degree diploma, transcripts and police clearance certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer an immediate start for the suitable candidate.
We only reply to candidates who fulfill all the stated requirements, and are Native English Speakers.
All university degrees will be validated by us contacting your university directly. (Fake degrees will be reported).
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who is both qualified and experienced. The candidate should be enthusiastic, flexible, and above all energetic.
All candidates must be available to interview in person and be willing/able to deliver a short demonstration lesson.