Qualifications: Prefer a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in a paid special events, marketing and website management position. Evidence of successful event, sponsorship, marketing, public relations, website and business development/relationship programs required. Residency in Summit County required.
Education: Graduation from a 4-year college or university required. A 2-year degree with a minimum 4 years related work experience, preferably with a Education organization, may substitute. Event, communication, marketing and/or public relations experience desirable.
1. Marketing and Public Relations
• Assist in organizing public relations including school events; open-days, exhibitions, direct mail etc.
• To assist with internal Marketing to ensure all internal Marketing are communicated and are consistent within the school
• Assist in the marketing research upon request.
• Participate in school exhibitions, events within and outside the school as required
• Assist in the organization of summer school when required
• Planning, implementation and follow-up for all special School events and annual receptions.
• Cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment.
• Cultivate and implement with the Director of Development a business-based donor development program.
• Supervise and coordinate with event contractors.
• Maintain and broaden social networking to benefit the organization.
• Assist the Head of Marketing in other fundraising programs as necessary.
2. Admissions/Parent Liaison
• Handle and responsible for school admissions and provide information to prospective parents
• Communicate the school’s news to parents through different school communication channels
• Establish good rapport with parents and students.
• To act as translator when needed for meetings with parents.
• Cover at Front office as necessary
Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed with this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills Fluent in Thai and English, including listening, speaking, and writing. Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write a business letter, an article, and a press release. Comfortable and competent in making presentations to groups.
Reasoning Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities Position requires demonstrated applied skills in word processing, website maintenance and other computer software, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and the ability to learn fund raising and web design and management computer software programs. Ability to work without direct supervision in a small office environment is required. Ability to hold a valid Driver’s License and possess a car that can be used for work purposes.