The Purchasing Officer reports direct to the Senior Purchasing Manager in the daily administration and purchasing matters pertaining to SISB. He/she will be the point person for supplier issues for purchasing. Collaborate with all campuses to enable SISB to maximize inventory-buying opportunities to achieve overall organizational needs. He/She shall ensure fair competitions and value for money for items purchased.
Applicants must have:
• Thai male or female
• Bachelor degree, Polytechnic diploma holder or purchasing qualifications preferred.
• 2-3 years of purchasing experience, consumer products industry experience preferred. Experiences in purchasing academic products would be advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language with the ability to effectively gather and convey information across.
• Analytical abilities is an advantage
• Experience with Words, Excel, Formula, data mining.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to organize resources and establish priorities involving complex tasks and multiple projects.
• Knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain systems and inventory control.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, deadline oriented, fast-learner, who is organized, dedicated, and a team player with good problem-solving skills.
• Able to work in a high – pressured environment