- The Early Years Program (EYP) at Concordian is Nursery, Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2, and Kindergarten 3
- The Primary Years Program (PYP) is Grades 1-5
- The Middle Years Program (MYP) is Grades 6-10
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) is Grades 11-12.
Only fully qualified teachers with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a BA/BS with teaching certification will be considered for teaching positions. Prior experience teaching in an IB program is not required but is an advantage.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their letter of interest and detailed CV with a recent photograph firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a brief statement about why you are interested in teaching at Concordian. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Concordian International School.
Position: PYP Thai Counselor
To effectively implement the Elementary School counseling program that meets the developmental, emotional, social and academic requirements of the elementary student body and that enables students to experience success in all aspects of their lives.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in counseling, psychology, social work or similar
- A Master Degree is preferred
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
- 2 years counseling experience preferred in primary and early years learning
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus