- The Early Years Program (EYP) at Concordian is Nursery, Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2, and Kindergarten 3
- The Primary Years Program (PYP) is Grades 1-5
- The Middle Years Program (MYP) is Grades 6-10
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) is Grades 11-12.
Only fully qualified teachers with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a BA/BS with teaching certification will be considered for teaching positions. Prior experience teaching in an IB program is not required but is an advantage.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their letter of interest and detailed CV with a recent photograph firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a brief statement about why you are interested in teaching at Concordian. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Concordian International School.
Position: PYP Thai Teacher
The PYP Teacher will deliver group and individual instruction within established curriculum in a homeroom setting. The teacher should address instructional and classroom issues while keeping all stakeholders informed of student progress.
- Must have a Bachelor or Master Degree in teaching
- A Thai Teaching License or Teaching Certificate
- Must be a native Thai speaker and be fluent in English
- 2 years teaching experience preferred in primary and early years learning
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus