- Doctorate degree in Remote Sensing/ Geographic Information Systems or related field.
- Good Knowledge in Remote Sensing/ Geographic Information Systems
- Good experiences in Remote Sensing/ Geographic Information Systems software
- Strong statistic analysis ability
- Acquaintance with computer programming for remote sensing data analysis, Web programming and spatial analysis
- Good academic record
- Good command of English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist faculty members in laboratory classes.
- To assist the students for improving the programming, statistical and technical skills.
- To facilitate student and faculty’s research and outreach activities such as organizing the training and seminar.
- Technical advice for Doctoral and Master thesis students, as well as for the research work for RSGIS faculty.
- Working closely with Lab supervisor for ensuring that the equipment and software in the RSGIS Laboratory are sufficient with the course work and research activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Faculty.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click “Apply Now” button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).