Job vacancies for AY 2016 – 2017
Prem Tinsulanonda International School (Prem) is part of the vibrant community that forms Traidhos Three-Generation Community for Learning; a truly amazing place situated in a lush tropical 100 acre setting in Northern Thailand that offers a myriad of learning programmes for thousands of people across generations every year in a caring and sustainable environment.
Prem is an International Baccalaureate (IB) School authorised to offer all four IB Programmes: Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), Diploma Programme (DP) and Career-related Programme (IBCP). Prem has also been accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and the Thai Government Ministry of Education (MoE).
*Please note, TEFL or TESOL certification or equivalent without an education degree or certificate is not an adequate qualification for teaching at Prem
Senior School (Grades 6 – 12)
- MYP Generalist incl. English B (tentative)
- MYP ESOL teacher (tentative)
- MYP/DP English Language A (tentative)
- MYP/DP English Language B (tentative)
- MYP/DP Mathematics (tentative)
- MYP Humanities / DP Geography (definite)
- MYP Science / DP Biology (definite)
- MYP French / DP Spanish (tentative)
Ideal candidates for these positons will:
- be committed to the school’s mission and philosophy
- be passionate about learning
- demonstrate creativity, initiative, innovation and energy as an educator
- enjoy working in a boarding school community and participating in the boarding programme
- have a degree or post-graduate qualification in the appropriate subject areas
- have a degree in education or appropriate post-graduate teaching qualification
- have teaching experience within the relevant IB programme framework
How to apply
Applicants should either apply through the Schrole link above or send a cover letter, CV/resume and the contact details of three referees to Head of School, Alun Cooper, at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline of 31 December 2015.