(Required for August 2015)
NIST is looking for an effective and connected educator to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have successful experience teaching PE to elementary students and an understanding of how to develop concept-driven inquiry with students in that age group. Experience with the IB Primary Years Programme is preferred, but not required.
The role will require:
- Contributing to the development of conceptually driven curriculum units
- Adding to the expertise of the team in a broad range of activities, including aquatics, gymnastics, dance games and health-related activities
- Contributing to the development of the digital classroom for PE
- Professional collaboration with department members
- Leadership in areas of expertise within the team