University Affairs Assistant
The Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support services to the Administrative Office and University Departments. These include, but are not limited to, schedules/appointments control, travel arrangement, filling, and taking appropriate actions, as well as co-ordinate /organize internal or external meetings. The position is responsible for performing day-to-day administration tasks as below.
- To provide high-quality administrative support by performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, filing, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, arranging education trips, etc.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference calls
- Supporting occasional presentation/event preparation and execution
- Organize documentation/retentions for both hard and soft copy
- Be a focal point of general communication for the group
- Communicate with the foreign collaborated University for mutual education support.
- To ensure the proper preparation, follow ups, administration and settlement of all requests, invoices, advance, expense claims, and settlement related to financial, to ensure that are correct and align with University policy.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields with the knowledge and experience of administrative work.
- Flexible, reliable, service-minded, well-organized and can work well both in team and autonomously
- Computer literacy (MS Office Pack)
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Excellent in English in writing, listening and speaking
- Familiar with expatriate permit and visa related matters
- Cooperative, reactive and quick to deal with urgencies, well organized with ability to prioritize jobs
- Efficient rigorous and quality minded
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment with both Thai and English as the main language
- Being able to start working immediately
- Pleasant personality
- Proficiency in English