Full time Native and Non-Native English Speaker Teachers are needed to teach English, Math and Science (Kindergarten to Primary level) for an English Program at a school in Lad Phrao to start on May 1, 2017.
• Baht 30,000–45,000 salary per month (depend on qualifications and experience).
• 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
• Annual salary increment.
• All public holidays off with pay.
• 2 weeks authorized annual leave with pay.
• 16-18 teaching periods a week.
• Class size: 25 students.
• Native and Non-Native English Speaker.
• Male or Female.
• Age 27-37 years.
• Bachelor degree or higher in any field.
• TEFL or TESOL Certificate.
• Thai culture certificate is a privilege.
• Teaching license from the Teachers Council of Thailand is a privilege.
• At least 2 years teaching experience at any school in Thailand.
• Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities.
• Teachers are expected to handle their own visa arrangement.
Please e-mail your resume, together with a scanned recent color photo, scans of qualifications and your contact details to: email@example.com
Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.