Address : 67 Sukumvit 19, Wattana,, Bangkok 10110
About this school : Wattana Wittaya Academy is under the Foundation of the Church of Christ in Thailand. It was founded in B.E.2417 ( A.D.1874 ) by the American Presbyterian Mission and was originally named “Kullasatri Wanglang”. located in the Royal Palace which is now within the compound of Siriraj Hospital. It was the first boarding school for girls and the first kindergarten of Thailand. Mrs. Harriet M. House was the first principal. The primary objectives of the school were to educate Thai young ladies in the fundamentals of reading, writing, Bible study and sewing.
In B.E.2464, Miss Edna S. Cole moved the school campus to its present location and changed the name to “Wattana Wittaya Academy”.