Mission, Vision, Goals and Objectives
Batas Pambansa Blg. 412 (June 10, 1983) created the Cebu State College of Science and Technology.
Republic Act No. 9744 – An Act converting the Cebu State College of Science and Technology System in the City of Cebu and all its satellite campuses located in the province of Cebu into State University to be known as the Cebu Technological University (CTU) and appropriating funds therefor.
The Cebu Technological University (CTU) primarily provides advanced professional and technical instruction for special purposes, advanced studies in industrial trade, agriculture, fishery, forestry, aeronautics and land-based programs, arts and science, health sciences, information technology and other relevant fields study. It also undertakes research and extension services and provides progressive leadership in its area of specialization.
The University aims to provide advanced professional and technical instruction for special purposes, advanced studies, industrial trade, teacher education, agriculture, fishery, forestry, engineering, maritime, aeronautics and land-based programs, arts and sciences, health sciences, information technology and other relevant fields of study. It shall undertake research, production and extension services, and provide progressive leadership across the areas of specialization for global empowerment.
The University envisions to be the center of excellence and development in research, instruction, production, and extension services for progressive leadership transcending global technological, business and industry-driven education.
The University shall produce knowledge-based and globally competent human resources who are reasonably flexible and attuned to the latest technology needs; strengthen academe and industry partnership; and spur effective and efficient technology management.
1. Provide effective vocational technical instruction and training in industrial, agricultural, fishery, distributive education and apprenticeship training in cooperation with the Department of Labor, required for immediate entry into the occupation consistent with the global manpower requirements.
2. Provide opportunities for higher education in the fields of technological, teacher education, arts, physical and natural sciences; agriculture, fishery, forestry, maritime, nautical and special program.
3. Promote research and graduate studies for progressive executive leadership training.
4. Conduct relevant researches for the advancement of polytechnological disciplines.
5. Articulate strong concerns for environmental thrusts.
No entries were found.