A leading institution of higher learning recognized for its quality transformative education serving the nation and the world.
To provide a dynamic and supportive academic environment through the highest standard of instruction, research and extension in a non-sectarian institution committed to democratizing access to education.
To achieve its mission, the University aims to:
- offer academic programs that meet the changing national and international community needs;
- produce graduates who are competent leaders and productive members of society;
- harness a pool of ethical, qualified and highly-trained human resources;
- provide an academic environment conducive to optimum learning through adequate state-of-the-art facilities;
- conduct researches and other scholarly activities that generate new knowledge and contribute to the improvement of the “quality of life” for all;
- engage in community services that foster self-reliance and empowerment among the marginalized community; and