– Training of staff of Science and Technology, management, economics undergraduate and graduate disciplines, the field reached the advanced level, to meet the needs of national development;
– Organizing scientific research and application of science and technology in business, prioritizing the areas of oil and gas and energy;
– Implementation of the program of cooperation, joint ventures, joint training, scientific research and training institutions, research and business at home and abroad;
– Promote learning and dissemination of knowledge through teaching and scientific research in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and business management, particularly in the petroleum sector. Schools strive to become a leading international influence and strong commitment to local businesses and;
– Provide high-quality human resources for the Group’s projects at home and abroad, directly contributing to export manpower in the petroleum sector.
– Training university degree and postgraduate subjects that Oil & social needs. In the first phase, focused training school staff with university degrees and graduate in the field of oil and gas;
– To organize specialized training courses, conferences, international conferences in the fields of energy, oil and gas, management and science and technology development to meet the needs of PVN and human resources of the country;
– Research, development and application in science, technology and practical business management of PVN;
– Providing high quality manpower for the oil companies and petroleum technical services at home and abroad;
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Group.
Mission, vision and overall objective
Roadmap and Development
Message from the Principal