Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How can I search for a school?
R: Use the search box on the left or the advanced search box on home page. You can also click on the Thai School Directory on the navigation bar.
Q: Cannot submit a listing location on the Google map search box?
R: You must shorten your search query to the district and/or you must click on the “Find Location on Map” box bellow it.
Q: How can I submit a school?
R: Click on the Green box on the lower right corner of the home page or on the right side on the other pages.
Q: When is it going to be translated in Thai?
R: In May 2014
Q: How could I search for TV-Shows and Cartoons with only English subtitles?
A: Under Fun Learning Center/Categories (or use that link directly: Categories)
Q: What are the benefits for listing owners claiming their listings?
A: When you claim your school you get a number of benefits:
– your school is locked so that you are the only person who can update it (via the directory dashboard)
– your school becomes ‘verified’ adding additional trust and credibility
– get instant email alerts when anyone posts a review or add photos to your school
– add and manage ‘official’ photos on the front page of your school (via the directory dashboard)
– your school and job openings may be featured on top page (upon request)
– your school may have fields that unclaimed listings do not have (upon request)
– your school may have additional categories associated (upon request)
– your school may have additional locations (upon request)
– your school may have additional photos (upon request)
– your school may have additional tabs (upon request)
– links, pages and add-on buttons may be added (upon request)
– collect leads through the Contact Us form on the listing page
– 24/7 support service (will be answered withing 24 hours, every day of the week -week-end included)