About this school :
The motto “Vita ad plenitudinem”, which in English means “Life in all its fullness”, captures the essence of what we hope to achieve at HELP International School.
As educationists and as parents, we want the best for our children. Expressed more completely, we want our children to live full lives, enjoying all the opportunities that our world has to offer, finding meaning and fulfillment in all that they do.
Our mission at HELP International School is to provide an educational experience that will enable and inspire our students to live life to its fullest.
At HELP International School we have defined “living life in all its fullness” as the following:
- It means learning to discover all our talents and developing as all-rounders so that we reach our full potential
- It means learning to appreciate and enjoy culture, sports and the beauty of our natural world
- It means learning to recognize and embrace all the opportunities that life brings us
- It means learning to understand and celebrate diverse cultures
- It means learning to develop and enjoy healthy and wholesome relationships with others
At HELP International School it is our mission to ensure that all our students enjoy a FULL school life which will prepare them to live FULL lives as adults.
We hope this website will give you an insight into our philosophy and approach to education, as well as give you a taste of the kind of experiences your child will gain when they are part of our school family.