About this school :
Higher institutes of learning should be made accessible to all. That was the basis which formed Olympia College back in 1995. A member of the established Raffles Education Group, we have expanded from the main campus in Kuala Lumpur to include campuses in Petaling Jaya, Ipoh, Penang, Kuantan and Johor Bahru.
Students are given the opportunity to learn in and out of the lecture halls. With qualified lecturers to guide them, many have found career satisfaction as professionals in Business Management, Hospitality, and Finance, Public Relations, Human Resource Management and IT
Keeping with the principle that everyone should be able to enjoy education, all 6 Olympia College centers offer certificates, pre- university, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. These programmes lead to external awards from United Kingdom, United States, Switzerland and Australian institutions that Olympia is affiliated with.
As education evolves, we constantly reinvent our curriculum to be relevant to industries within Malaysia and the international playing field. Testament to our efforts, Olympia College was awarded the “Education Excellence Awards for Best Large College Category” by National Association of Private Education Institution (NAPEI) in 2005,2010,2011,2012 and 2014.
It is our humble honor to nurture Olympians with these attributes that we hope will carry them far.
- Achieve excellence by working smart, thinking thoroughly before making a decision that will be effective.
- Intellectuals with high moral standards.
- Uphold the College’s way of seeking excellence in all endeavors.
- Positive thinking
- Practical and innovative application of knowledge
- Clear communication and engaging presentation skills
- Stand and contribute to creating a just and socially responsible society