About this school :
The Puchong Campus of Rafflesia International and Private Schools is conceived with contemporary and practical designs with holistic educational environment in mind. From the right colour schemes to down-to-earth layout, the architecture speaks volumes in terms of giving the school a global competitive edge. Nestled within the posh neighbourhood in 16 Sierra, Puchong, the campus is easily accessible via major highways, such as LDP, SKVE and MEX Highway:
- 5 minutes drive from Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan
- 7 minutes drive from Cyberjaya
- 10 minutes drive from Putrajaya
- 15 minutes drive from Bandar Kinrara, Bandar Puteri Puchong and USJ
- 18 minutes drive from Bukit Jalil
- 20 minutes drive from Bandar Sunway
- 25 minutes drive from Old Klang Road and Petaling Jaya
- 32 minutes drive from KLCC and Ampang
- 35 minutes drive from Mont Kiara
Vigour, zest and character building with state-of-the-art facilities.
The Puchong campus creates a conducive and vibrant learning environment with the aid of state-of-the-art facilities. The entire campus utilises the latest ICT facilities. All our ICT systems are Apple-based and CISCO system.
Every facility is within easy reach and interconnected. With seamless wi-fi connectivity coupled with purpose-built facilities, the learning environment will be full of zest and vigour, enabling students to be creative and able to think out-of-the-box.