Phoenix School in Pattaya, requires experienced Native English teachers for an interesting teaching job in our English Programme. Phoenix is a Cambridge International Examination School which offers a high quality English Programme.
You must be a Native English Speaking Teacher (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand) with a real university degree, and at least 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand. Our strong preference goes to teachers who are properly qualified with either a degree in education, PGCE, or a postgraduate diploma in education.
- Valid Bachelor’s university degree. (We check all degrees for validity).
- Preference for qualified teachers who have at a minimum a postgraduate qualification in education and/or hold the Thai teachers license.
- Native English Speaker (we only reply to teachers from the countries listed).
- 2+ years teaching experience in Thailand at primary level or with young learners.
- Live in or near Pattaya.
- Provide references from previous employment which we may contact.
- Police clearance cert from your home country.(This is a must, no exceptions).
- Homeroom teacher duties with an assigned class.
- Take part and assist in all school activities.
- Team player.
- Hard worker who views teaching as a profession.
- An excellent opportunity to join a progressive English Programme school and learn to teach the Cambridge curriculum.
- Up to 50,000 THB for qualified teachers (degree in education or degree plus a postgraduate certificate in education) less if unqualified, but not less than 44,000 THB.
- Once you have your work permit, you can join the social security scheme which offers you free medical treatment.
- Approximately 5 weeks paid vacation which is allocated at various times of the year.
- Visa and work permit fee paid by school with assistance on visa paper work.
Please email your CV, and a scan of your university degree diploma, transcripts and police clearance certificate, stating which position you are applying for.
We can offer an immediate start for suitable candidates.
We only reply to candidates who fulfill all the stated requirements, and are Native English Speakers. You must have an up-to-date police check from your home country.
All university degrees will be validated by us contacting your university directly. (Fake degrees will be reported).
We are seeking to appoint teachers who are both qualified and experienced. They should be enthusiastic, flexible, and above all energetic.