Phuket School of Music is looking for dedicated and passionate music teachers to join their team in building a community of most talented musicians in Phuket, Thailand.
Phuket School of Music is the leading music school in Phuket which offer programs designed by experts to develop young talents and build a strong foundation in music. One-to-one lessons are offered for a focused student-teacher interaction with a strong emphasis towards technique, general musicianship and stage performance.
Phuket School of Music offers the Associated Board of Royal School of Music examination (ABRSM) to assess a progressive and systematic learning approach. Whether beginner, intermediate or advanced level, our music teachers will guide students in nurturing musical skills further and establish goals that will refine their musical journey.
Performance opportunities are organised to enhance students’ confidence in stage development. The school has a 70-seater auditorium that hosts regular student recitals and concerts by international artists. Masterclass and workshop opportunities by invited world class musicians are offered for those who wish to take further step into their music advancement.
We are looking for Music Instructor: violin, piano, singing
- Candidates must have minimum Bachelor’s degree in music
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- Must be a team player and motivating to keep students interest in learning music
- Able to teach students of various ages
- Must be able to prepare students for music exams
- Ability to teach in English and pass TOEIC exams
- Must have passion in music performance and able to handle group/ensemble classes
For interested applicants, please send your CV with a photo to email@example.com