A strong supporter of diversity and multiculturalism, Wells does not discriminate on the basis of gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. Our staff members themselves represent over a dozen nations and typically have teaching experience in multiple countries. Approximately 70% of the instructors in the Wells system possess or are currently pursuing advanced qualifications – either graduate diplomas in instruction or master’s degrees – and average nearly ten years of teaching experience. Wells even offers master’s programs in education on site at its On Nut campus in affiliation with Framingham State University, based in Massachusetts, offering staff members excellent professional development opportunities.
Wells typically seeks the following qualities in a teaching applicant:
- A minimum of a B.Ed. or equivalent teaching qualification. Master’s degrees preferred.
- Four or more years of teaching experience preferred.
- ICT proficiency & ability to frequently use technology in duties.
- Familiarity with the American & IB DP curricula, and modern teaching approaches.
- A willingness to work collaboratively.
Vacant Positions (Bang Na)
Email applications to rekha(at)wells-school.com
1. Nursery & K1 Classroom Teachers (URGENT/Starting Immediately)
Looking for female candidates, a native speaker of English (American or British), with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in handling young children at a nursery (1.5 – 2.5 years) level. Having a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is an advantage. Salary negotiable.