Education Gateway is looking for English Teachers to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You belong to the core in education at Education Gateway to help our students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. We value teachers who think with us. So your work doesn’t stop at teaching. The moment you have a brilliant idea to improve teaching, enhance quality of learning or make teaching easier, we are open for it.
Your activities will be as follows:
- Preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in.
- Arrange any extra curricular activities and set targets for your students.
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures/workshop to students.
- Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management
You will work closely with our Education Consultants and provide feedback to the Sales team. Only by monitoring the progress of our students, guarding our quality and making learning come true, we are able to be the best at what we do at Education Gateway; teaching languages in a fun atmosphere so our students gain the maximum possible knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills:.
- Have TEFL or related teaching certificates.
- Native English speaker.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
What we expect
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexible towards your colleagues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role.
What the candidate can expect
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines.
Please visit our website http://www.educationgateway.co.th or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.