IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring English language users.
We are recruiting the following position now:
Teacher of English (ref. IPS2) – ACE/IP Secondary Department
An opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of English to join our successful ACE/IP Secondary department starting now.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for creating the foundations for students to learn and develop their English skills
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Mark students’ books and preparing tests
• Write lessons plans and help develop the departments curriculum
The school at Khlong Toei is located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of Bangkok metropolis.
• A competitive salary (40k)
• Monday to Friday work week with an average of 20 classes per week
• A 12 month renewable contract (renewal of contract is subject to yearly performance).
• End of contract bonus
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL
• Vacation leave of 20 days’ (paid) per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays
• AIA insurance cover
• Lunch provided
This position provides an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand’s premier language schools. If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to apply
At this moment in time, we are only looking for Native English Speakers.
Please quote ref. IPS2 then email the following documents below to Human Resources at IDEAL English Academy – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cover letter
2. Full CV/Resume
3. Scan of university degree and ESL certificates
4. Scan of the photo page of your passport plus current visa stamp
5. Criminal Record Check
Please note that we have a two-stage interview process and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted for an interview, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents. A teaching demonstration will also be required.