Bangkok Advent School – BS: 15/112-113 Soi Vibhavadi 56 (Sri Chan) Taladbangkhen Laksi Bangkok, Thailand 10210 or 15/122-113 Soi Vibhavadi 56 (Sri Chan) Taladbangkhen Laksi Bangkok, Thailand 10210
About Bangkok Advent School – BS: Bangkok Advent School – BS formerly known as Advent International School of Bangkok (AISB) is a sister school of Ramkamheng Adventist International School (RAIS) located at Soi 119 Sukhaphiban 3 Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok. It is privately owned. This coeducational institution serves the needs of many in and around Bangkok, Thailand in a Christian Environment. AISB was established in 2002 and then in 2007 it was changed from international school to an English program to cater the needs of the greater mass, and thus BAS was born.
• History of RAIS and BS In December 1998, Mr. Udom Srikureja, a Christian Businessman was strongly inspired by God to convert his speaker factory into an international school. Humbly responding to the call of the Divine, preparations and renovations began. Teachers were hired. Books were ordered Applications were submitted. Just 3 months later, with the full support and encouragement of Thai Ministry of Education and Thailand Adventist Mission, and well-wishers, RAIS opened its portals and welcomed the first batch of students
• AISB to BS Thus today, Bangkok Advent School (formerly Advent International School of Bangkok AISB), owned and managed by G.J. Asset Co. Ltd, under the leadership Mr. Poramit Srikureja, stands as a monument to the power and glory of God.
Bangkok Advent School – BS Vision:
The school gives the students a quality education, and prepares them to attain the highest possible standards to meet nationally and international demands.
Bangkok Advent School – BS Mission Statement:
Bangkok Advent School is committed to giving each student a quality, well rounded Christian Education while emphasizing academic Excellence and Character Development
Bangkok Advent School – BS Philosophy:
Advent School Bangkok seeks to provide a well-rounded Christian education that focuses on academic excellence and the development of strong moral values. The educational philosophy is firmly grounded in Seventh – Day Adventist system of education, the largest Protestant school system in the world.
The Seventh – Day Adventist philosophy of education is Christ-centered. Adventist believe that under the guidance of the Holy Sprit, God’s character and purposes can be understood as revealed in nature, the Bible and Jesus Christ.
The distinctive characteristics of Adventist education – point to the redemptive aim of true education: to restore human beings into the image of their Maker
It is divided into 8 subjects groups by the following:
• Thai Language
• Social Studies, Religion and Culture
• Physical Education and Hygiene
• Foreign Language
|1. Kindergarten Curriculum B.E. 2546||2. Basic Education Curriculum B.E. 2544|
|It is divided into 3 levels:|
1. Kindergarten 1
2. Kindergarten 2
3. Kindergarten 3
|It is divided into 4 levels:|
1. Level 1: Pratomseksa 1 – 3
2. Level 2: Pratomseksa 4 – 6
3. Level 3: Mathayomseksa 1 – 3
4. Level 4: Mathayomseksa 4 – 6