Address : 197 Viphavadi-Rangsit Rd., Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Vision : Shinawatra University, SIU, aims to be a leading international university, which emphasizes academic research. The university strives for excellence in learning and teaching, innovation, leadership, management, entrepreneurship development, outreach and service. This is done with the highest of ethical standards and a focus on social responsibilities.
- To provide multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and professional programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels to meet life-long learning needs.
- To undertake pure and applied research as well as creative endeavors which are consistent with the standards of academic excellence and management achievements.
- To offer academic assistance for public services and economic development and to offer technical-assistance activities designed to address the strategic needs of Thailand.
- To provide comprehensive professional and management development programs and continuing education.
- To strengthen the private sector through cooperative programs, research, collaboration, and services.