About LPU Cavite
Lyceum of the Philippines University – Cavite, an institution of higher learning, inspired by the ideals of Philippine President Jose P. Laurel, is committed to the advancement of his philosophy and values:
“Veritas et Fortitudo” (truth and fortitude) “Pro Deo et Patria” (for God and Country).
To be a world class university dedicated to innovation and excellence in service to God and Country.
The Lyceum of the Philippines University – Cavite, espousing the ideals of Jose P. Laurel, is committed to the following mission:
- Provide equitable access to learning through relevant, innovative, industry-based and environment-conscious programs and services in the context of nationalism and internationalism. – INSTRUCTION and QUALITY SERVICES
- Provide necessary knowledge and skills to meet entrepreneurial development and the managerial requirements of the industry. – INSTRUCTION
- Establish local and international linkages that will be the source of learning and growth of the members of academic community. – INSTRUCTION and INSTITUTIONALDEVELOPMENT
- Advance and preserve knowledge by undertaking research and disseminating and utilizing the results. –RESEARCH
- Support a sustainable community extension program and be a catalyst for social transformation and custodian of Filipino culture and heritage. – COMMUNITY EXTENSION
- Build a community of God-centered, nationalistic, environment conscious, and globally competitive professionals with wholesome values and attitudes. – PROFESSIONALISM and VALUES
|L – Love of God||J – Justice|
|P – Professional Integrity||N – Nationalism||P – Perseverance|
|U – Unity||L – Leadership|