About BELTEI International School (Belty School Cambodia):
See Beltei group
BELTEI International School (Belty School Cambodia) will become the school which has the high quality of education in accordance with the national and international standards; the most well-known institute in Cambodia and it will be worldwide recognized. Students who graduated from BELTEI International school have enough abilities in mental ability, general knowledge, English, Computer, Science, technics and specific skills to challenge into both local and international labor markets successfully, in accordance with BELTEI’s slogan:
“BELTEI, the Best Quality of Education in Cambodia.”
To achieve the vision above, the school has set the mission to improve the educational field by offering the important life skills to the students proficiently such as analyzing, thinking, reading, writing, speaking, and being self-confidence in their study through the 5 main programs:
1. General Education- starts from grade 1 to 12.
2. ESL (English as a Second Language)- starts from Pre-school to level 12.
3. Faculty of Foreign Language.
4. Computer Training Course.
5. International Preparation Courses- consists of TOEFL, Password and ICDL.
All subjects have been taught by teachers and lecturers who graduated and had enough experience in teaching. All the facilities are modern and imported from USA. It is equipped with air conditioners and close-circuit cameras in all the classrooms for monitoring students’ learning and teacher’s teaching. One room is limited only 30 to 40 students.
The management is well structured from top level to low level. All of campuses in BELTEI International Institute implement only one standard ‘‘BELTEI Standard” on new term, monthly test, mid-term /semester exam and final exam. We are proud that all our campuses are equipped with powerful generators 150KVA, and all the buildings belong to BELTEI, Which provided the opportunities to student with regular learning without disturbance.
With clear vision and defined mission for the improvement of the quality of education, we strongly believe that the students who graduated from BELTEI International School (Belty School Cambodia) will gain the high quality of education in accordance with national and international standards. Furthermore, students who are studying at BELTEI International school can transfer to study abroad and they can study the same level as well as study in BELTEI. When the students finish their studies from BELTEI International School (Belty School Cambodia), they will become good citizens and leaders with high morality, virtues, and full of ability in general knowledge, English, computer and specific skills and they can use their abilities effectively to face the challenge in both national and international labor markets in accordance with BELTEI’s motto: ” Quality, Efficiency, Excellence, Morality, and Virtue” like a Bamboo shoot growing up to be Bamboo for the future of Nation.
D. BELTEI International School Profile & Campus
BELTEI International School is fully named in Khmer “សាលា ប៊ែលធី អន្តរជាតិ” and in English “BELTEI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL”. BELTEI is an acronym consisting of six major subjects: Business, Economics, Law, Tourism, English, and Information Technology. BELTEI, a private educational school, was founded on January 01, 2002 at 77, Street 125, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh and it was the first BELTEI International school.
-H.E. Ly Chheng, an advisor to the Council of Ministers, with the rank of Under-Secretary of State, the Director-General of BELTEI Group Co.,Ltd, the director of BELTEI International School and a former Director of Chheng Hear Institute, is the only founder, building the institutes with hundreds of thousands of dollar with the aim of partly fostering human resources with the Royal Government, led by Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Kingdom of Cambodia. He invests his own money in the education sector to help alleviate the poverty in Cambodia, which gives the name “Chheng Hear Institute”. Chheng Hear ran general education, English language, as well as computer skills, but the major subject was ‘Chinese’ according to the Prakas of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Number 279 អយក.ប្រក, dated on March 25, 2003 and inked by His Excellency Im Sethy, Secretary of State of Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
Chheng Hear did not go well, because Chinese language, the major subject, then was slightly needed, so the management team unanimously changed the name Chheng Hear Institute to BELTEI International Institute in accordance with subjects chosen for the future.
– According to the permit released by the city hall, No 3625 លអស, dated on December 22, 2003 and signed by His Excellency Mob Sarin, Phnom Penh Deputy Governor, BELTEI International Institute is accredited to run foreign languages and computer courses.
– According to the Prakas No 1032 អយក.ប្រក, dated on July 06, 2005, and signed by His Excellency Dr. Kol Pheng, Senior minister and minister of MoEYS, the name Chheng Hear Institute is authorized to be changed to BELTEI International Institute.
– According to the Royal Government’s sub-decree No 97 អនក្រ.បក, dated on August 04, 2005 and signed by Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen Prime Minister of Kingdom of Cambodia, BELTEI International Institute is authorized to run faculties.
– According to the Prakas No 1426 អយក.ប្រក, dated on August 31, 2006, and inked by His Excellency Dr. Kol Pheng, Senior Minister and Minister of MoEYS, the Department of Foundation Year of BELTEI International Institute is recognized.
– Full Accreditation was granted by Accreditation Committee of Cambodia (ACC) No គ.ទ.ក 02460832, dated on October 22, 2008 and signed by His Excellency Sok An President ACC and Deputy Prime Minister.
Subject has been tought (5 Main Subjects):
1. Khmer General Education: (Grade one to grade twelve) BELTEI’s curriculums are in accordance with MoEYS curriculums and so every student studying at BELTEI International Institute, has rights to take all public are meant for government public school.
2. English as a Second Language (ESL): (Level one to Level 12) It is an American-standard course, taught by both qualified Khmer and foreign teachers.
3. Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Languages: Associate Degree and Bachelor Degree
4. Computer Training Course: 22 different skills are available.
5. TOEFL Preparation Course: (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Those who are poor at English can take an extra six-month ESL course.
As mentioned above, the management team of BELTEI unanimously approved and organized “BELTEI Standard” for all BELTEI campuses in order to carry out the same principle, which chose the same day for the Monthly Test, Quarterly Exam, and Semester Exam. The internal rules, directives, norms, the opening day of General Education, terms for ESL, school fees, document in grade or level and the leading principles are determined by the BELTEI management.
Dramatically growing and having strong belief from students’ parents and guardians, BELTEI International Institute has expanded itself by opening ten campuses in Phnom Penh city.