Responsible for the processing of applications and the overall admission process for the Master and Doctoral program; budgeting, and perform the day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the academic program head and support the staff team and other responsibilities as assigned by academic program head.
Academic Qualifications and Experiences
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Good command of English language (speaking and writing);
- Good knowledge in MS office and office facilities;
- Experience in SIS applications, ERP system, etc.
- Working experience in similar administrative positions.
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with different nationalities and flexible working hours as demanded.
Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative Secretary:
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the academic program’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership.
- Implement and monitor support services.
- Management of information and general administration issues and practices.
- Presentation of reports for management, as and when required.
- Managing operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Managing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the academic program.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.