Foreign Teachers for English, Math, Science, Computer, Health, P.E. and Occupational Works
The teachers who we choose to work in the English Program of Assumption College(EPAC) must be qualified with a Bachelor of Education or an equivalent post graduate qualification in education. We generally give priority to applicants from abroad who have recent experience working in schools in western countries.
Our aim is to select teachers who are creative, enthusiastic, flexible, cooperative and most importantly enjoy working with teenagers. We believe that this will ensure that our students not only learn but also feel safe and happy at school. We want them to be motivated to learn, behave properly and respect both Thai and foreign teachers appropriately.
• All applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Education or a teaching certificate.
• 3 years teaching experience will be an advantage.
• Previous experience working with teenagers will be seen as an advenatge. In additional to normal teaching duties, an example of this exprience might include volunteering at a summer camp or working as a classroom assistant.
• Must be a native English speaker.
Academic Officer Needed // Urgent !!
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Education/Curriculum – Teaching or in other
• Must have a very good command of English.
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Having a professional teachers’ license is preferable
Telephone: Miss Ratana Rasmimariya at 0-2630-7111-25 ext.122 or 081-874-9491
For more information, please contact Miss Ratana Rasmimariya at 02-630-7111 ext 122 or
send an email to Stephen Cheek at email@example.com