Work Area : School Campus
Direct Supervisor : School Director
Overall Tasks :
The Government Liaison Officer reports directly to the School Director in the daily administration and handling of teaching license, visa and work permit for non-Thai teachers. He/she will also be processing visa documents for overseas students.
Specific Tasks :
- Dealing with the school’s licensee, Thai Principal and Director in terms of a signatory of an authorized person (s).
- Coordinating with teachers and teacher assistants about a teaching profession license, visa and work permit
- Preparing documentations for a teaching profession license for all Non-Thai teachers & Non Thai teacher assistants including visa and work permit application processes.
- Preparing the visa application process and relevant documents for overseas students.
- Contacting Government Officials to apply and extend all licenses (teaching license, visa, work permit).
- Accompany and represent students, staff and teachers at the Immigration Office, Labour Department , Teacher Council and relevant organizations.
- Maintaining and updating database of teachers and teachers assistants relating to teaching license, visa, work permit information.
- Ensuring that expiry dates of documents, notice and preparation is handled before the deadlines and that all legal requirements are handled and completed in a timely manner.
- Keeping an up to date with rules and regulations of MOE & Immigration
- Performing a variety of other administrative tasks as required
- Thai Nationality, age 20 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Experience in handling Visa/Work Permit/Teacher License will be an advantage
- Good English communication skill
- Good organizational skill
- Good computer skill
- Pro-active, detailed and service minded