- Maintain and improve school software (Veracross, ManageBac, Blogging Platforms, WordPress, Blogger)
- Administrate database for school blogs
- Facilitate the integration or the flow of data between separate systems
- Ensure data integrity of all systems (design, processes, backups)
- Establish processes for optimization for the school software and business procedures
- Ensure development of and access to adequate documentation, manuals, and help information for all developed and purchased systems
- Advise and train users
- Plan and recommend software improvement on academic software to Academic Information Systems Manager
- Manage and lead programmers and/or outsourcing consultants as required
- Documentation on software and improvement
- Coordinate Veracross services with admin, teachers and staff
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or related field
- Experience in the full loop of system analysis, 5+ years related IT work experience with database/programming, presentation, networking, communication, negotiation, analytical, and managerial skills.
- Experience in any school application would be an advantage.
- Other qualifications
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- High energy with positive attitude
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge and understanding of IT operations, business system analysis and project management
- Proficient in MS Office & Google applications
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply by sending a letter of application in English, with a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, portfolio (if applicable), transcript, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.