Position: Instructor English Communication Department, International College
Position: Full-time Instructor in the English Communication Department, Payap University International College
The Payap University International College Department of English Communication (EC) invites qualified candidates to apply for full-time teaching positions at the undergraduate level to begin teaching in Spring 2018. The EC department’s curriculum is diverse, with classes focusing on linguistics, writing, communication, teaching, and literature. As all classes are taught in English, the instructor must be proficient in the language. The department’s greatest needs include someone who is able to teach classes such as Academic Writing, Introduction to Poetry and Drama, Introduction to the Short Story and the Novel, Creative Writing, and Contemporary Bestsellers.
• Teach 3-4 classes a semester in the department.
• Develop teaching materials for assigned classes.
• Revise class materials when needed.
• Assist in the department’s curriculum development and management.
• Conduct research and publish in peer-reviewed journals or conferences.
• Advise students on their academic plan and performance.
• Participate in department and university meetings, activities, and events.
• Develop strategic partnerships, locally and internationally.
• Execute various other academic or administrative duties.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, CV, and unofficial transcripts to:
Department Head, English Communication
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls.