Corporate English class facilitators – P/T
Planet English is a company that specializes in teaching participative corporate English language courses.
Due to growing popularity, we are currently seeking various part-time native speaking English teachers to work in different companies in Amata Nakorn Chonburi area, Bangna-Trad area, and Bangna Area.
What are we looking for?
• Professional, reliable, light hearted and self-motivated teachers who would like to form a long-term relationship with Planet English
• Extensive experience teaching corporate business English courses at basic to advanced levels
• Ability to teach Presentation, Negotiation, Email and Meeting skills
• Experience designing ESL business learning activities to support a course outline
• Lively and able to build a quick rapport with Thai adult students
• Excellent communication skills and a clear accent
• Ability to travel to Amata Nakorn Chonburi, Bangna, Bangna-Trad, or Chonburi areas
• Can start work on 17th of Mar, Tue & Thu 4.00-6.00 pm (90 hrs total contract).
What do you need to do if you meet the requirements?
Applicants should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include with your CV:
• A brief cover letter explaining how your experience and course material design skills would benefit a company
• Breakdown of your corporate teaching experience over the past 3 years
• Two past employer references
Salary is dependent upon teaching experience, skill level and ability to design course materials.
Travel allowance will be based on distance travelled and journey time.