I-Genius English Institute is opening in Chiang Mai and offering “Buffet English”, our unique learning system, at Central Festival. Having established two branches in Bangkok, as well as Khonkaen and Udonthani, we are now actively recruiting both Thai and foreign teachers for a variety of classes, from grammar, conversation and pronunciation, to writing, public speaking and test preparation for TOEIC, TOEFL, and IELTS.
Interested candidates should meet the following criteria as a minimum.
• British, American, Canadian, Australian nationality or similar (Philippine applicants will not be considered)
• Bachelor degree holder
• Previous experience of teaching a range of levels and classes
• Active, fun-loving, and professional-but-friendly teaching style
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and/or weekends
• High level of English proficiency and thorough knowledge of grammar
• Previous experience of teaching
• Professional and relatable teaching style
• Bachelor degree holder minimum, Master Degree holder preferred
Please email your resume with a recent photo and a cover letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and a short demonstration class is required for shortlisted candidates.