- Experience of studying/living in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any field.
- 1-2 years work experience in agency is preferred.
- Overall good command of English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office.
- Consulting with students in their area of interest and recommending suitable courses for them.
- Follow up student enrollment and ensuring timely payment of fees.
- Attend to enquiries through telephone, email and office visits.
- Achieve quarterly targets set by management and generate ideas for increasing sales.
- Process Visa Applications
- Ability to collate, translate and apply information in regard to our business
RCA Bangkok: 5 positions
Chiang Mai: 5 positions
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for dedicated people who can work on their own initiative. Good basic pay and conditions with performance based commission. Interested applicants are invited to e-mail an application with full resume, recent photo, expected salary and other related documents to: E-mail: email@example.com
Brilliant Life Co., Ltd.
21/16 R.C.A, B Block, Rama 9 Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel: 02-641-4748, Fax 02-641-4166