Thepnaree School (Bilingual Program) is looking for energetic qualified full-time teachers for bilingual program in kindergarten, primary and secondary levels for the next academic year. Working hours from 7.30 – 16.00 (Mon. – Fri.) Successful applicants must work at Thepnaree school for at least 1 year.
• Native English speaker from US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Finland,
Ireland (for South-African applicants, 700 scores of TOEIC test is required – – IELTS /
TOEFL / TOEFL ITP are acceptable);
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in the area of study – certified / notarized degree from home country with legalization from Ministry of Foreign Affairs according to Thai immigration requirement);
• PGCE or certified teacher status;
• Ability to conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational material, books, and other learning aids;
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office;
• Ability to collaborate with others without problem, yet work autonomously and manage one’s own classes;
• Be responsible, open-minded, punctual, and able to meet deadlines;
• No criminal history record; and
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience of the same age group
– Salary 40,000 Baht plus 20,000 Baht bonus per year (12 months paid);
– Visa and Work permit assistance;
– Free accommodation (Free power, water and Internet);
– Free refreshments;
– Free transportation to hospital and supermarkets in town;
– Health insurance coverage by Social Security Insurance (SSI); and
– 50% discounted tuition for children of teachers.
- To Apply:
• Cover letter and CV with recent photo;
• Two (2) reference letters from previous employers;
• Degree certificate(s);
• University transcript of records;
• TEFL / TESOL certification;
• Copy of TOEIC ( IELTS / TOEFL / TOEFL ITP score if you are from South Africa);
• Police clearance (from home country);
• Certificate of residence
If you would like to be considered for a staff position at our school, please e-mail your documents to the Thepnaree Human Resources Office.
Asst.Prof. Paweena Chatsungnoen, Ph.D.
Mr. Sittidetch Pannitipong