Primary English Program:
Health and Sport Teacher = 16-20 periods a week teaching basic health as well as outdoor activities including football, swimming and other sports. (FULL x 1)
G1 Homeroom Teacher = 16-20 periods a week teaching English, Math, Science and Conversation and a Club of your choice.
-G2 Homeroom Teacher =16-20 periods a week teaching English, Math, Science and Conversation and a Club of your choice. (Full x 2)
-G3 Homeroom Teacher = 16-20 periods a week teaching English, Math, Science and Conversation and Club of your choice.(Full x 2)
-G4 Math and English teacher = 16-20 periods a week to grades 4 and 5 -full
-G5 G 6 Math = 16-20 periods a week to grades 5 and 6 (FULL)
-G 6 English/Science teacher = 16-18 periods teaching G6 English. Reading, Conversation and a Club of your choice – Full
-G1-6 computer teacher = 11 periods of computers 6 periods of Conversation English and help with up keep of office computers, computer lab and team working with the secondary computer teacher (Full)
-G 1-6 Art teacher= 12 periods a week and working with a Thai assistant teaching Music, as well as 4-6 hours teaching Conversation or Reading. This positions requires a lot of work/planning and some capable of procuring and producing project art. (Full)
-G1-6 Music Teacher=12 periods a week and working with a Thai assistant teaching Music/Keyboards and Choir, as well as 4-6 hours teaching Conversation or Reading. **NOTE– This job is open to Filipino Music teachers that can speak Thai and organize many events.)
The Primary Program (Pratom) consists of grades 1-6. This program forms the basis of the original English Programme and is consistently producing the Top Ranked students in our area. We are the first school in the area to operate an English Program for primary students and we feel the resources and graduates speak for themselves. Candidates for the primary program must be professional, fun-loving teachers that want to do a great job and work on a great team. The primary classes are capped at 30 students with each class having a Thai and Native Speaking homeroom teacher. Primary periods run for 50 minutes each and the class day has a morning, lunch and afternoon break. This programme needs dedicated Education Professionals.
Fun, Hardworking, positive, energetic individual
- A competitive salary. The salary scale, beginning at 32,000-45,000 (for returning/experienced teachers) Thai baht per month is based on qualifications and experience.
- One-Way Economy Airfare reimbursement OR 2,000THB/month stipend
- Excellent Retirement Programs (better than a 401K)
- Full Paid Work Permits and Teachers License
- Paid Health-care coverage (20,000 THB)
- Accident Insurance coverage (10,000THB)
- Yearly/Contract bonus 24,000 THB (or More)
- Buffet Lunches provided in private dining room
- Attendance Bonuses
- Around 6 weeks of PAID holidays per year (up to 12 weeks for renewing teachers); over 170 days last year!!
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
- WiFi and free use of computers
- Training programs
- Fun/Laid Back environment
- AND much much more!!!
How to Apply
For further details or inquiries, contact JJ Brownlee, Head of Foreign Faculty directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include the job title you are interestedin teaching within the subject line of your e-mail. Your email should contain a cover letter stating why you would make a great member of our team. Please attach your FULL resume so that we may know if you are a fit for other positions that might be available. Please include 3 reference e-mails addresses and one close family member’s email. You should also attach a recent photograph and a scanned copy of your passportinformation page. Due to MOE Thailand regulations, you must now send a copy of your degree and transcripts. Only short-listed candidates will receive a reply.
Duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
– attend staff meetings
– help with the design and revision of curriculum, policies, etc.
– responsible for the learning and supervision of your students
– keep a file of all worksheets given to students
– write daily lesson plans for each subject
– teach all scheduled classes
– have lesson plans available for the assistant, should you be absent
– make worksheets, quizzes, tests, etc., to supplement ready-made materials
– make and prepare materials for lessons
– see that all work (books and /or sheets) are checked and corrected regularly
– keep records of students’ scores, class-work, homework, etc.
– record assessment of academic performance and behavior each month
– photo-copy worksheets, tests, etc
– follow up students who have not completed work
– support co-workers and maintain a positive and professional working environment.
– Preform any reasonable request made by any member of management
Benefits1. Salary: The salary for a teacher starts at __30,000 Baht per month. Any teacher who has higher qualifications, extensive teaching experience or a special title or responsibility will be paid extra. The salary will be will be paid two days before the end of each month. 2. Extra Teaching: Along with normal teaching hours there are special after-school classes and Saturday
morning classes. These classes are optional for teachers and assistants. Teachers will be offered the
opportunity to teach these extra classes after the successful completion of the three month probation
period 2.1 Teaching Day-Camp during April is also optional for returning teachers. The number of classes taught and the pay earned varies from year to year and is given in addition to the regular salary. This applies only to teachers who have signed a contract to teach the following year. For teachers just beginning or ending their contracts there is no additional pay and camp teaching is mandatory. 3. Special Bonus: Teachers who have children can enroll them in the school’s regular Thai programme
without cost if so desired. Those desiring to enroll their children in the English Programme will pay 90%
of the normal fees. 4. Lunch: A free lunch is provided daily by the school. 5. Accident and Health Insurance: This has been set at ___20,000______ Baht per year. 6. Airfare: The school will refund the incoming airfares of teachers who sign a contract for one or more
years. The ticket should be economy class and with a reasonably priced airline. Cost is reimbursed after 90 days of work. For teachers hired while already in Thailand, 2000 baht per month will be added to salary in lieu of airfare reimbursement. 7. Performance Bonus: The school will pay an end of contract bonus of up to 24,000 Baht upon the satisfactory completion of each year’s contract. Amount of bonus will be determined by the teacher’s performance in accordance with the job description in this contract. The Discipline Policy will be explained clearly in writing to all teachers. 8. School Holidays: Besides the officially recognized holidays, there are four weeks vacation time in
April and about three weeks in October except where there are meetings and workshops scheduled.
Teachers will be informed prior to the workshop seminars. From time to time the school may
schedule seminars and/or meetings during the holiday period. However the school will attempt to provide
sufficient or adequate notice about such events.