About Interkids Bilingual School – IBS 2:
Interkids Bilingual School – IBS 2 is committed to promoting growth of quality bilingual education in Thailand that today’s students are prepared for life’s challenges as future citizens and leaders of their nation, and as citizens of the world.
Through school’s philosophy, “To be excellent in Language, Leadership, Ethics and Technology”, we believe that Interkids Bilingual School – IBS will make your child a child of the world.
We embrace a whole-child, national, global Bilingual philosophy. By combining Thai studies with the best elements of western education, English teaching and Chinese language from specialist teachers, students may be exposed to world knowledge and language, while supported within a national curriculum.
Interkids Bilingual School – IBS follows the modern learning methodology based on the principles of Active Learning distributes the learning responsibility among the students and the teacher. Within the class the teacher selects suitable active learning strategies. Such students are encouraged to make full used of the body, space, senses, environment and the materials. They are allowed to explore, analyze and discuss. The teacher acts as guide/facilitator who teaches the student how to function and how to get the task done within the context of the discipline and course objective.
Interkids Bilingual School – IBS Mission
1. To develop the students according to age and natural ability.
2. To encourage students to be both modest leaders and loyal followers.
3. To exhibit useful and developing levels of English, Thai and Chinese language skills.
4. To make the students appreciate music and develop musical skills.
5. To make the students proud of their heritage and to value their environment.
6. To provide a secure school environment which encourages students to learn and develop.
7. To provide professional staff, who demonstrates aptitude and knowledge, focused upon child centered learning principles.