Period 2013 – 2020
– In the period from 2013 – 2020, University of Fine Arts Ho Chi Minh City to gradually expand the training scale. 2020 given the scale undergraduate students to 1,500 regular students. In particular, the number of students belonging to sectors Applied Arts proportion 2/3. Viewpoint undergraduate training of the School is to develop depth visual art sectors; Development width Applied Arts sector.
– Gradually building modeled after the University of advanced development in all three areas of training, scientific research and artistic creation. The school continues to affirm the prestige of leading positions in training human resources in the field of art, a positive contribution to the cause of education, to meet the requirements of the development of art and culture Vietnam the period 2012 to 2020.
– Construction and development of the University of Fine Arts Ho Chi Minh City in 2030 to become a center for training of human resources of high quality in the field of fine arts, to meet the needs of countries and regions.
Fine Arts University Ho Chi Minh City will become the training center workforce prestigious academic art, applied art in the South and in the country. Strive to 2030, the training of school will Asian regional level and with the prestigious place in the world in the field of art.
Position and functions
– Fine Arts University Ho Chi Minh City is the education unit under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has the function of training and retraining of human resources in the field of fine arts at the secondary level, colleges, universities and graduate; scientific research and creative art works of art suitable for the educational sector in order to improve the quality of education, contribute to the preservation and development of the art of Vietnam.
– Fine Arts University Ho Chi Minh City have legal status, seal and separate accounts in accordance with law; Based in Ho Chi Minh City.