Dept or Office: Enrollment Management
Admissions Officer is to support all functions of admissions process to make sure that admission process will be finish on time and in accordance with a main campus policy and run a smooth undergraduate operation.
This position is directly reporting to the Asst. Admissions Manager and is based in Cha-am/ Hua-Hin.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist the students in application process
- Follow-up students via email and telephone
- Follow-up undergraduate database as required
- Arrange campus visit and tour for prospective students and parents
- Create physical files of new students both graduate and undergraduate
- Support Asst. Admissions Manager for day to day work
Requirements – Education and experience
- Excellent English and Thai communication skills required; both verbal and written.
- At least 1 year experience in any field.
- Experience working in a busy office environment and working as a member of an administrative team
- Bachelor Degree, preferably, in Business or in Communication
We are looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-161 (up to) 7