Education Gateway is looking for a Product Manager to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You organise existing products by working closely with the Sales Team. Providing them the positioning and tool-sets to sell Education Gateway Education Products. On the development side you work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and position new products for Education Gateway.
Description Product Manager.
You are responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell Education Gateway Educational Products. On the other hand you are responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
Responsibilities Product Manager.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Product Manager.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Product Manager.
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product. Product Manager.
Skills and Qualifications Product Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products Product Manager.
- 2+ years of experience in a job in the Education market Product Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) Product Manager.
- Technical background, with experience in Online Product Development
- Excellent teamwork skills Product Manager.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority Product Manager.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time Product Manager.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past Product Manager.
What we expect Product Manager.
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexble towards your collegues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role.
What the candidate can expect Product Manager.
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines. Product Manager.
Salary, Remuneration and Benefits Product Manager.
Suitable candidates are offered a competitive salary according to experience, qualifications, and degree. Education Gateway offers besides a market competitive salary, health-care benefits and where applicable bonus or profit sharing. Product Manager.
Reference Product Manager.
When applying for this position, please refer to this opening as EG-PM-MGT-2014. Product Manager.
Application Procedure Product Manager.
We kindly request you to send your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accompanied with your Resume, please include three (3) references and a short motivation (maximum 400 words) what makes you the preferred candidate for this job-opening. Once we have received this collateral, we will inform you within 10 working days about the follow-up procedure.
Equal Employment Opportunities Product Manager.
Education Gateway strives for a balanced composition of its staff. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Education Gateway are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, belief or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Product Manager.
About Education Gateway Product Manager.
Founded in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Education Gateway Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of Chinese and English Language Teaching Institutes in Thailand, with offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Serving customers for both the individuals in classroom based training, Online Globally and Corporate Clients in the Fortune 500, Education Gateway is the premier provider of Language Training in Thailand. See more about Education Gateway under the About Us section on this site