We are looking for a sales-driven professional to join our fast-growing sales team, promoting English language abroad programs to high school & university students and young professionals. Our language programs are offered in attractive destinations in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. As a Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for selling the program through responding to web enquiries, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to warm leads and facilitating sales through effective email communication and face-to-face counselling. You will be expected to meet and exceed individual and team targets through your sales activities. This is a fast-growing team which can offer an excellent and lucrative career path for sales-driven, motivated individuals.
About the Company
Hands-On Education Consultants was established in 2005 and specializes in advising Thai students who wish to study overseas. The company offers free advice and an application management service to students considering studying language courses or University programmes overseas. The language programs abroad are offered by a world leading educational company, with 44 language schools worldwide.
Promote and sell the English Language Abroad programs through:
- Answering inbound calls and converting sales enquires.
- Outbound calling to follow up on enquires, quotes, and e-marketing emails.
- Contacting CRM leads to maximise sales opportunities.
- Progressing leads through the sales cycle.
- Build and foster good relationships with customers.
- Record activity of actions taken / emails sent / calls made to customers on CRM.
Deliver excellent customer service through:
- Achieving service levels and CRM standards.
- Applying a needs-based approach to selling. Selecting the right course to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Demonstrating an excellent knowledge of our International products, including courses, schools, facilities, accommodation and visa process.
- Handle all customer issues with due care and attention, ensuring a resolution is reached in a professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related fields.
- Study abroad experience is an advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in a sales position.
- Experience in the education business is an advantage.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Can communicate well in spoken and written English.
- Result oriented, with high self-motivation.
- Adaptable and flexible. Can cope well with change.