The Center for Civil Society and Nonprofit Management (CSNM) at Khon Kaen University is looking for highly qualified and motivated person for positions at CSNM. CSNM is dedicated to building the skills of managers and leaders of non-profit organizations in Thailand and throughout the lower Mekong Sub-region, equipping them to effectively mobilize resources to improve local governance.
CSNM is offering two positions: a full time Administration Manager and a Short Term Event Manager (3-4 months). All positions are based in Khon Kaen. The Center offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package for full time position and competitive fee for the Event Manager.
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 July 2014. All submissions will be reviewed but only finalist candidates will be notified No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please specify the position title in the subject line of the transmittal email. Post are open to Thai Nationals only. Please visit our website to find more information: http://csnm.kku.ac.th
1. Administration Manager (Full Time)
Oversee CSNM operations including office operational, human resource management, procurement, and MIS. Ensure the operational of CSNM comply with the CSNM and Khon Kaen University policies. Assist and coordinate the preparation of annual report. Supervise Office Manager, MIS Officer and Procurement Officer.
- University degree in related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in positions of similar role and responsibility.
- Strong operational and communication skills
- Ability to use MS office.
- Fluent English and Thai reading, writing and speaking skills.
2. Event Manager (Short Term, 3-4 months)
Lead the team to organize a lower Mekong Sub-region conference with the participants will be from Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam. Work with CSNM team developing event proposal including agenda and budget. Lead and coordinate all parties involved in the event preparation. Maintain and communicate the event agenda and timelines to ensure smooth implementation. Coordinate the invitation, logistics, and venue, collect all necessary document (participant list, etc.), prepare event report, and all other aspects necessary for the event
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Able to manage multi tasks and good at hitting deadline
- Strong communication skill.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in organizing a national event.
- Experience in organizing regional / international event is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Thai reading, writing and speaking skills