- Responsible for verification of students’ refundable deposits during closing of accounts.
- Reconcile all students’ refundable deposits on a monthly basis.
- In charge of school’s promissory notes: calculating interest payable, withholding taxes and/or preparing to refund for each tranche it reaches maturity.
- Responsible for verification of documents for staff reimbursement and clearing business advances.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all work to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for keeping data of all work up to date.
- Assist with typing and clerical work when required.
- Assist cashier and senior accounts receivable officer with their work in cases of absence or emergencies.
- Assist Director of Finance, Accounting Manager and assistant to accounting manager and senior accounts officer
- Payable in preparing special reports as requested.
- Others accounting jobs as per assignment by senior accounts receivable officer, senior accounts payable officer, assistant to accounting manager, Accounting Manager and Director of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (new graduates are welcome)
- Service-minded, hard-working and high degree of responsibility
- Knowledge in computer software, including MS Word and Excel
- Able to communicate in basic English
Benefits & Welfare
- Monthly salary (varied based on experience)
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Health insurance, life insurance, 20 days vacation per year in addition to select national holidays, and provident fund
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply by sending a letter of application in English with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, portfolio, transcript, and recent photograph to the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.