Study Abroad Counsellor (China) Urgent Required !
You will be part of Study Abroad team. You will handle China study counseling service to students with professional manner, manage application procedures and manage good relationship with students as well as our in-country and China stakeholders.
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- • Master’s degree in any field, graduated from China is a plus but not required
- • Strong interest in China, passionate about studying in China (language/culture and degree)
- • Experience in educational business is an advantage
- • Hard working and patient
- • Computer literate
- • Able to work on shift basis (5 working days a week)
- • Good command of spoken and written English, Fluency in Mandarin is a plus but not required
- • Good team player, ability to take the initiative & service-oriented
- • Good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills